Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
Effective: September 17, 2015
Sam Bakker Consulting Group respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our Siteusers to do the same. Sam Bakker Consulting Group may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, refuse Service and/or Site access to users who may be intentional or repeat copyright infringers. If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, or if you are uncertain whether your material is protected by copyright laws, we suggest you contact an attorney knowledgeable in copyright law. United States copyright law provides that you will be liable for damages (including damages, costs and attorneys fees) if you materially misrepresent that a website or web page is infringing your copyright.If you do wish to file a notice of infringement related to our Site, please provide Sam Bakker Consulting Group the following information in a writing signed (either physically or digitally) by the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf:
1. A detailed description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, sufficient to identify the property;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including the URL, the exact webpage, and a description of the specific material on the page which you claim is infringing on the copyright;
3. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
4. The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner or as agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law."
5. The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner below the above statement.
You may give the above notice to Sam Bakker Consulting Group's IP agent to the following address:
7 Euston Road
Counternotification To Claimed Copyright Infringement
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed with Sam Bakker Consulting Group implicating you, Sam Bakker Consulting Group will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counter-notification with Sam Bakker Consulting Group. If Sam Bakker Consulting Group receives a valid counter-notification, the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled. The information will be restored in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless Sam Bakker Consulting Group first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this Site.
If you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counter-notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement.
These website terms, conditions, policies, and notices are Copyright © 2015 Law Office of Taturinform, PLLC, and licensed for use by the owner of this website at Bakker Research International. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.